Monday, September 6, 2010

I Love Lolita Shoes

I love Lolita shoes. They are the cutest coolest shoes around. Sadly they are not easily accessible here in Australia. So if I want some I have to shop online, and I have never been big on buying shoes over the Internet. But I think I may finally give in and buy some because I just found a great website that has oodles to choose from and their prices are soo much better than those on eBay. Above are a few of my personal favourites. My only problem now is narrowing down my choices.

So if you too are drooling over these babies the place to find them and many more Lolita products is www.milanoo.com

If you get some before I do let me know how their service is.

5 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for sharing these!

    I am hosting a giveaway for a vintage Pyrex casserole dish form the 1950s over at my blog, come join the giveaway!

    http://onelittlefox.blogspot.com/2010/09/little-giveaway-in-my-igloo.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh so cute i want them all and i heard milanoo shoes are really good but u might want to read this just in case

    http://community.livejournal.com/egl/14484905.html

    i hate how you have to buy online for them :( and thanks for the visit ^^ you're an amazing drawer

    ReplyDelete
  3. buying a pair of lolita shoes too (the tea party style) but I'm undecided! I'll probably buy mine from eBay.

    PS I looove your blog. It's full of such gorgeous things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these shoes are so cute, they look so girly, whimsical and fairy like!

    you seem to have a talent for finding lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Flat sandals australia

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and opinions, they mean alot to me. <3