Thursday, January 28, 2010

21

It was my 21st birthday on the 24th. I had a wonderful day just relaxing at home with my lovely boyfriend Michael and my family. It was Michael's 21st on the 8th so he brought us tickets to the Big Day Out for our joint birthday celebrations (its one of the biggest music festivals here in Australia).  Such an amazing day! So hot and exhausting but amazing. Karnivool, Powderfinger and Muse were fantastic, live music at its best.
Mum and dad brought me an overlocker/ serger , I've been wanting one for years, now i can finally add a professional touch to my clothing.
And last but not least my lovely friend Lauren gave me one of her paintings. It is so adorable, I cant wait to move into my new home so I can put it up on the wall.


You can check out more of Laurens work on her wonderful blog http://littlemountainwhisperings.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and opinions, they mean alot to me. <3