Friday, February 26, 2010

Disproportionate

Oh how I love the tale of Miss Alice in wonderland. I am currently reading my newly brought edition of Alice in Wonderland illustrated by Rodney Mathews. The illustrations are amazing. So detailed and unusual.

Ive always had a soft spot for Alice themed items, but there seems to be an over kill with everyone playing off the movie hype. But never the less I have been considering creating an Alice inspired outfit.

While browsing the shops today I came across this range of Alice in Wonderland bobble heads which I fell in love with. Bobble heads have never really been my thing but I found the white rabbit just adorable. So Ive been dropping a couple of hints suggesting that I wouldn't mind him as a future gift. : P

 

Here are a few other Alice images  that I love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and opinions, they mean alot to me. <3