Saturday, February 13, 2010

Secret Garden

These are some photos that i took before the move. They are from an abandoned property that overlooks the sea. I had been in there once before to take photos for my high school photography assignment (i may post those photos another time). Its such a beautiful piece of land, all overgrown and tangled. Reminds me a little of The Secret Garden.


I'm finally in my new home! Still got a bit of unpacking to do but im settled in one place for a change. Feels good, little scary but good. I am now living with my boyfriend Michael and our good friends Roger and Anne.
Its an adorable wooden 50's home. Peach with white shutters and trimming. I'll have to take some photos soon. But for now I'd better finish unpacking.

I hope your all having a lovely Valentines day : )

2 comments:

I welcome your thoughts and opinions, they mean alot to me. <3