Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Books

I finally gave in to the urge to rummage through my local thrift stores. Sadly they weren't as good as I had hoped. I did not find any nice fabrics or clothes but one in particular has a great selection of furniture and books. The main book in which I was searching for (Wuthering Heights) was not there but I discovered a giant pile of books which I was very tempted to take home. I adore books and do enjoy collecting them but I have so many which I have still not read so I felt naughty carting home another pile which would most likely sit there unread. There was this series of classics for young readers which I simply could not leave behind. They were a mere $4 and looked so nice. They are also full of beautiful illustrations.
So now I have another 16 stories to read.
Little Women
Tales of Poe
Mutiny on the Bounty
Messer Marco Pol
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Great Cases of Sherlock Holmes
Abe Lincoln Grows Up
Lost Horizon
Treasure Island
David Copperfield
The Call of the Wild
Madame Curie
The Happy Return
Jane Eyre
My Friend Flicka
Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and opinions, they mean alot to me. <3