Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Little Garden





I know I've been in my new place for months now but I'm still in love with it. Michael and I are very happy here. And I'm even more in love with our place now that I've started up my little garden. We only live in a an apartment so we don't have a yard or anything but we have a nice little balcony for two. I've brought some pretty white pots from Ikea and a wooden planter, I'm growing some sweet little white flowers, lavender, strawberries, tomato and lettuce. It's the beginning of spring here and all my plants are looking happy and healthy, my strawberries have started to flower and I've got some little tomatoes on the way. For this being my first attempt at a garden I'm quite pleased with how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and opinions, they mean alot to me. <3